Refund and Return Policy
1.1. Juice Factory Australia cannot provide a refund on consumable product purchases such as flavouring and ingredient products due to health and hygiene concerns.
1.2. Juice Factory Australia may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on non-consumable products the return of the Products within 14 days of agreement where the Product packaging is unopened and remains in a saleable condition. You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for any postage and shipping costs associated with any refund pursuant to this clause.
1.3. We offer refunds, repairs and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and on the terms set out in this Refund Policy ("Policy").
1. 4. Any benefits set out in this Policy may apply in addition to consumer's rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
1. 5. Before making a purchase, please read this Policy so that you can understand your rights and what you can expect from us if you are not satisfied with your order.
2. Australian Consumer Law
2. 2. We offer refunds, repairs, and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. Further information about the Australian Consumer Law and these Consumer Guarantees is available from the website of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
3. Cancellation and Change of Mind
3. 1. We do not offer any refund if you change your mind, or find the same product or service cheaper elsewhere.
4. Products Damaged During Delivery
4. 1. In the event that the product you ordered has been damaged during delivery please contact us as soon as possible using the contact form on our Website.
5. 1. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to provide a repair, replacement or refund for a product or service purchased by you if:
(a) You misused the said product in a way which caused the problem.
(b) You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the product or service before you purchased it.
(c) You asked for a service to be done in a certain manner, or you asked for alterations to a product, against our advice, or you were unclear about what you wanted.
(d) Any other exceptions apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
6. Shipping Costs for Returns
6.1. You will be responsible for return shipping costs unless the return is the fault of Juice Factory Australia PTY. LTD.
7. Response Time
7. 1. We aim to process any requests for repairs, replacements or refunds within 5 days of receipt.
8. How to Return Products
8. 1. You can contact us via the contact form on our Website to discuss a return using the information.
8. 2. Unless otherwise agreed, at our sole discretion, we shall pay all refunds in the same form as the original purchase or to the same account or credit card used to make the original purchase.
8. 3. To be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement, you must provide proof of purchase.
9. Contact Us
9. 1. If you wish to speak to us about this Policy or about any refund, repairs or replacements, please submit the contact form on our Website with all applicable details.